Costway now offers Mini-Split Air Conditioners with a three-year free replacement guarantee
MARYLAND JUNCTION, W.Va., May 19, 2023 (Newswire.com) – Costway, a leading online retailer of high-quality and affordable products, is proud to announce the addition of Mini-Split Air Conditioners to its extensive product range. To celebrate this launch, Costway offers a free replacement within three years for its Mini-Split Air Conditioners, ensuring customers the utmost satisfaction and peace of mind.
Stay Cool This Summer with Costway’s Massage Chairs and Air Conditioners
Introducing the Costway 24000BTU 208-230V Mini Split Air Conditioner and Heater, a versatile and energy-efficient solution to your heating and cooling needs. This powerful and compact unit is designed to provide optimal comfort in both residential and commercial spaces, with a range of features that make it a top choice for temperature regulation.
– 24000BTU Cooling and Heating Capacity: This mini split system delivers impressive cooling and heating performance, providing optimal comfort in rooms up to 1,000 square feet.
– Energy-efficient Inverter Technology: The inverter compressor ensures efficient operation, reducing energy consumption and saving you money on your energy bills.
– Multi-function Modes: Choose from cooling, heating, dehumidification, and fan-only modes to create the perfect indoor environment in any season.
– Intelligent Sleep Mode, Timer Function, Easy-to-use Remote Control, Low Noise Operation, Quick and Easy Installation copper line set and installation kit included.
Upgrade your home or office with the Costway 24000BTU 208-230V Mini Split Air Conditioner and Heater, and enjoy year-round comfort with this energy-efficient and user-friendly solution.
In addition to Mini-Split Air Conditioners, Costway is also launching its Summer Chill campaign, offering exclusive discounts on Mini-Split ACs, portable ACs, and air coolers. For more information on the Summer Chill campaign and to browse the available products, visit this link.
Experience Unparalleled Customer Care with Costway
Costway is committed to providing exceptional customer care to ensure a seamless shopping experience. Customers can expect the following benefits when shopping with Costway:
1. Fast 5-7 days delivery
2. Three-year guarantee for a refund (According to the actual problem of the AC machine, Costway will replace it with a new one or change parts for free)
3. Free exchange
4. 24-hour customer care
For more information on Costway’s cancellation and return policy, visit www.costway.com
Hyundai Motor Group Art Cars Rally in Paris to Support Busan’s Final Bid to Host 2030 World Expo
SEOUL/PARIS – Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) is rolling out a fleet of art cars in Paris, France, from November 23–28, in a final drive to promote Busan, South Korea’s bid to host the 2030 World Expo. The voting for that honor will take place at the 173rd General Assembly of the BIE in Paris on November 28.
The Group is providing the Korean delegation with 10 Hyundai IONIQ 6 and Kia EV6, all-electric models, wrapped in a colorful graffiti design featuring symbols of Busan, such as seagulls and the Gwangan Bridge, as well as the slogan ‘BUSAN is Ready.’
The 173rd General Assembly of the BIE will see final presentations from each of the three candidate cities — Busan, South Korea; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Rome, Italy — elected via secret ballot by each BIE Member State.
For this final campaign, the Group selected IONIQ 6 and EV6 to emphasize Busan’s commitment to hosting a carbon-neutral World Expo under the theme ‘Transforming Our World, Navigating Toward a Better Future.’
The art car fleet will tour major attractions, such as the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre, as well as areas near the BIE headquarters and the embassies of various countries, promoting Busan’s bid to key officials from BIE member countries and tourists from around the world.
On November 28, the day of the 173rd General Assembly of the BIE, the Group will operate an art car around Le Palais des Congrès d’Issy, the venue of the General Assembly. It will make every effort to win the support of BIE members until the vote is cast.
The Group is running outdoor video advertisements highlighting Busan’s charms on a large scale through 270 digital screens located in major areas of Paris during the month of November. The art cars were also used during the Busan Expo Symposium and K-POP concert held in Paris last month to further promote Busan’s bid.
In addition, the Group’s art cars traveled to major international events, such as the APEC Economic Leaders’ Week in San Francisco, the UN General Assembly in New York, the G20 Summit in New Delhi, India, and the ASEAN Summit in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Group has actively promoted the Busan World Expo at home and abroad in the digital realm, publishing more than 90 pieces of global content, such as short form videos and card news, to proclaim that Busan is the best city to host the 2030 World Expo.
The ‘Busan Initiative with the Whole World,’ a promotional video for the Busan World Expo that the Group released last month, exceeded 100 million views within 17 days of its release, contributing to the promotion of South Korea’s desire to host the event and Busan’s competitiveness.
10 Backyarding Trends for 2024: The TurfMutt Foundation Shares Its Predictions
ALEXANDRIA, Va. /PRNewswire/ — “Backyarding” – the act of taking activities typically associated with the indoors outside into the green space around us – will continue taking root in 2024, according to the TurfMutt Foundation, which advocates for the care and use of green space, including our own backyards, community parks, green space, and school yards. But next year, the TurfMutt Foundation expects the practice of “backyarding” to evolve into an ongoing sustainability practice.
As outdoor living has become incorporated into daily life, homeowners are taking care to design cohesive outdoor spaces.Tweet
“Now more than ever, homeowners are recognizing the power of their yards and parks doing environmental good, as well as benefitting their health and well-being,” says Kris Kiser, president and CEO of the TurfMutt Foundation and its parent organization the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI). “Homeowners are making improvements in their yards with many goals in mind, thinking about what’s good for their families, pets, and our planet.”
The TurfMutt Foundation predicts these 10 backyarding trends for 2024:
- Improving Existing Space (Rather Than Moving to a New One). High interest rates and low housing inventory mean more homeowners have chosen to renovate rather than move into a new home. With interior improvements complete, the focus turns to backyard improvements that customize the outdoor space and artfully merge indoor and outdoor living.
- Seeking a Home Near a Park or Nature. Even homeowners looking to downsize still want to maintain a connection with nature. They know backyarding can happen in any size yard and seek additional connection to nature through community parks, school yards, and other green space.
- Return of Neighborhood Parties…in the Backyard. Over the last several years, homeowners have invested in their outdoor living areas, and now they are using that space to bring back neighborhood block parties in their own backyards.
- Creating a Backyard Oasis for Fun. From parents looking for ways to lure their kids away from screens to neighbors wanting to connect with friends, homeowners are turning their backyards into a place for fun and games. Some go all out to install a pool or pickleball court while others take a simpler approach like designating a strip of grass for cornhole or a small soccer pitch.
- Taking Better Care of Living Landscapes. Since homeowners have come to value their lawns, trees, and plants more than ever, they are investing in their care like never before. This means investing in equipment for DIY work and calling in professionals, as needed, for pruning, rescuing diseased trees, and revitalizing turfgrass, just to name a few.
- Choosing Real Grass. The trend of ripping out real grass and replacing it with fake, plastic alternatives is fading as homeowners and communities recognize the limitations – and downsides – of plastic grass. Synthetic turf is hard to clean, hot on feet and paws, and difficult to recycle.
- Planting for Pollinators. Once a niche practice, planting for pollinator support is omnipresent. Homeowners understand the importance of their backyards to provide food and shelter to pollinators like birds, butterflies, and bats year-round. And they are selecting plants for their yards with pollinators in mind.
- Adding Drought Tolerant Plants. Plants that are especially adapted to drier landscapes are better for water-stressed areas in our environment. Homeowners are doing their research and selecting plants that will thrive in their micro-climates.
- Mixing Materials. As outdoor living has become incorporated into daily life, homeowners are taking care to design cohesive outdoor spaces. They factor in landscaping, hardscaping (patios, outdoor kitchens, etc.), and natural aesthetics (trees, boulders, etc.).
- Backyard Birding. The birdwatching craze really took flight during the pandemic, but it’s not a fleeting fad. Birdwatching is not only relaxing; it is a great way to connect with the nature right outside our back doors.
For more, sign up for Mutt Mail, a monthly e-newsletter with backyarding tips and all the news from the TurfMutt Foundation here. To learn more about creating the yard of your dreams, visit TurfMutt.com. Look for Mulligan the TurfMutt on the CBS Lucky Dog television show.
TurfMutt was created by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute’s (OPEI) TurfMutt Foundation and has reached more than 70 million children, educators and families since 2009. Championed by Foundation spokesdog, Mulligan the TurfMutt, and through education partners such as Weekly Reader, Discovery Education and Scholastic, TurfMutt has taught students and teachers how to “save the planet, one yard at a time.” Today, TurfMutt is an official USGBC® Education Partner and part of their global LEARNING LAB. TurfMutt has been an education resource at the U.S. Department of Education’s Green Ribbon Schools, the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Green Apple, the Center for Green Schools, the Outdoors Alliance for Kids, the National Energy Education Development (NEED) project, Climate Change Live, Petfinder and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. In 2017, the TurfMutt animated video series won the coveted Cynopsis Kids Imagination Award for Best Interstitial Series. TurfMutt’s personal, home habitat was featured in the 2017-2020 Wildlife Habitat Council calendars. More information at www.TurfMutt.com.
SOURCE TurfMutt Foundation
Active Adult Community Everleigh Deerfield Begins Pre-leasing
FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. /PRNewswire/ — Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC (“Greystar”), a global leader in the investment, development, and management of real estate, including rental housing, logistics and life sciences, today announced that the latest Everleigh-branded active adult community Everleigh Deerfield, developed in partnership with SofMac, is now accepting pre-leases.
“Everleigh Deerfield is the type of active adult community that is in high demand, especially in a desirable area like Forsyth County,” John Roberson, Managing Director – Greystar Atlanta said. “Our Everleigh communities embrace a commitment to our residents’ wellness through programming that embraces health and fitness and social wellbeing with activities that touch on spiritual awareness, environmental stewardship, intellectual inquiry, emotional health and artistry.”
The community offers floorplans in studio, one- and two-bedroom layouts that range from 656 sq. ft. to 1,728 sq. ft. Apartment homes will feature granite counter tops, tile backsplashes, stainless steel appliances, wood plank-style flooring, full-size washer and dryer, designer lighting, tiled showers, plush carpeting in bedrooms and private balconies available in select units.
Everleigh Deerfield’s amenity offering is headlined by a pickleball court. Other amenities include a fitness center, dog park, creative arts studio, community garden, game room, outdoor grills and tech lounge.
The community is close to Avalon, a regional mixed-use development, that has more than 500,000 sq. ft. of upscale retail and restaurants. Halcyon Village, just two miles from Everleigh Deerfield, is another mixed-use development nearby that has breweries, restaurants, shops and coworking space. Nearby employers include Microsoft, T-Mobile, AT&T, GE, Northside Hospital and Kaiser Permanente.
Greystar launched the Everleigh by Greystar brand in 2017 with a focus on delivering a high-quality living experience for 55+ active adults, with sophisticated spaces and a unique environment that encourages continued growth, connection and vitality.
Everleigh Deerfield is scheduled to open in Summer 2024. For more information, please visit liveeverleigh.com/communities/Deerfield.
Greystar is a leading, fully integrated global real estate company offering expertise in property management, investment management, development, and construction services in institutional-quality rental housing, logistics, and life sciences sectors. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar manages and operates more than $275 billion of real estate in 238 markets globally with offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, manages more than 803,000 units/beds globally, and has a robust institutional investment management platform comprised of more than $74 billion of assets under management, including nearly $32 billion of development assets. Greystar was founded by Bob Faith in 1993 to become a provider of world-class service in the rental residential real estate business. To learn more, visit www.greystar.com.
SofMac Partners is an investment manager and developer mandated by private investors and select institutional investors to gain exposure to targeted rental housing sectors in growth markets in the U.S. In partnership with Greystar, SofMac has eight projects in different stages of development representing over US$300m in AUM.
Community9 months ago
Diana Gregory Talks to us about Diana Gregory’s Outreach Services
Senior Pickleball Report10 months ago
ACE PICKLEBALL CLUB TO DEBUT THEIR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED INDOOR PICKLEBALL FRANCHISES IN THE US, IN EARLY 2023
Entertainment12 months ago
The Absolute Most Comfortable Pickleball Shoe I’ve Ever Worn!
Blog10 months ago
Unique Experiences at the CitizenM
Automotive9 months ago
2023 Nissan Sentra pricing starts at $19,950
Senior Pickleball Report10 months ago
“THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS OF PICKLEBALL” – VOTING OPEN
influencers10 months ago
Keeping Pickleball WEIRD, INEXPENSIVE and FUN? These GUYS are!
Blog11 months ago
Assistory Showing Support on Senior Assist Day