SOLON, Ohio /PRNewswire/ — If anyone knows bar food, it’s TOMBSTONE® Pizza, which is why the brand that was born in a bar nearly 65 years ago in Medford, WI is paying homage to its roots with the introduction of the TOMBSTONE Bar Snacks Pizza. Fans can enter for a chance to win the unapologetic, over-the-top bold flavor experience that features bar snack favorites all on one buttery, crispy crust. Topped with gooey mozzarella sticks, zesty fried pickles and fried onions, the pizza is finished off with spicy jalapeno slices and nacho cheese sauce, bringing the boldest, craziest bar bite straight to the homes of lucky winners.
“We’re doubling down on our born-in-a-bar heritage with this pizza,” said Neil Morrissey, Marketing Brand Manager at Nestlé. “The Bar Snacks Pizza uniquely captures the spirit of everyone’s favorite bar in a way that only TOMBSTONE® Pizza can deliver.”
Everyone has a favorite bar snack. Whether it’s chips, dips, fried onion rings, mozz sticks, pizza or wings, the debate can get intense. In fact, #BarFood has received nearly 42.8M views on TikTok in the last 12 months.
To celebrate International Beer Day on August 4, TOMBSTONE® Pizza is giving away a select number of Bar Snacks Pizzas. From July 17 – August 11, you can enter for a chance to win at www.TombstoneBarSnacksPizza.com
TOMBSTONE recently introduced two new BOLD varieties – Spicy Italian and Chipotle Chicken – to its permanent product line, now available at select retailers. TOMBSTONE Spicy Italian features Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions & red pepper on the brand’s original thin, crispy crust, while TOMBSTONE Chipotle Chicken combines white meat chicken, mozzarella, cheddar cheese and chipotle sauce.
TOMBSTONE® Pizza pairs perfectly with your favorite pint and are best enjoyed with friends or family. To learn more, visit TombstonePizza.com and follow @TombstonePizza on social media.
How to Enter for a Chance to Win
Starting on Monday, July 17 through August 11 at 11:59 p.m. ET, fans can enter online at www.TombstoneBarSnacksPizza.com for a chance to win.
Nestlé USA is committed to unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. The company’s food and beverage portfolio is in nearly every home in the U.S. and includes some of the most recognizable brands such as Coffee mate, DiGiorno and Nestlé Toll House as well as category disrupters like Essentia and Sweet Earth. Nestlé USA also boasts the largest coffee portfolio in the U.S. with Nescafé and Starbucks Coffee. As part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — Nestlé USA has been named among Fast Company‘s “Best Workplace for Innovators” for two consecutive years. For more information, visit nestleusa.com.
Tombstone Bar Snacks Pizza Sweepstakes Abbreviated Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 years or older (19 for residents of AL or NE, 21 and older for residents of MS)). Begins 7/17/23 at 12:00 AM (ET) and ends 8/11/23 at 11:59 PM (ET). Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. For details on how to enter and complete Official Rules, go to www.TombstoneBarSnacksPizza.com Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Nestlé USA, Inc., 1812 N. Moore Street, Arlington, VA 22209.
Get Creative with Easter Sweets
Kid-friendly crafts that bring loved ones together
(Family Features) Holiday hams and deviled eggs may take center stage at Easter gatherings, but edible crafts offer a reminder of the magic of the season that’s found in moments spent together. Simple recipes that call for a dose of creativity are perfect ways to bring the kids to the kitchen, made even easier when all that work leads to sweet treats.
While plastic eggs may have led to a decline in good, old-fashioned egg-dyeing, there are still fun ways to bring crafts back to Easter celebrations. Consider these Kids Krafty Easter Cake Pops, which call for little ones to help dip seasonal shapes in chocolate, use cake molds and more.
Children of virtually any age can relish in the joys of using cookie cutters and decorating Easter Sugar Cookies, all with a little supervision and short list of instructions. This version shows how to make the cookies and homemade icing so you can create any color you desire for maximum creativity.
Remember, these delicious crafts don’t have to be perfect – having fun and making memories that last a lifetime are what make Easter truly special.
Visit Culinary.net to find more Easter inspiration and recipes from “Cookin’ Savvy.”
Kids Krafty Easter Cake Pops
Recipe courtesy of “Cookin’ Savvy”
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 can frosting
- 1 bunny chocolate mold
- 1 cakesicle mold
- ice pop sticks
- 1 bag white chocolate chips or melting chips
- cake pop sticks
- 1 bag orange melting chips
- 2 tablespoons canola or coconut oil, divided
- 1 bag green melting chips
- pastel sprinkles
- 1 piece hard foam (optional)
- edible markers
- Bake cake according to package instructions and let cool completely.
- Crumble cake and mix with 1/2 can frosting until dough forms. Add more frosting, if needed. Using small cookie scoop, form dough into balls and set aside. Place dough in bunny molds then pop out and set aside with balls. Place dough in cakesicle mold, insert ice pop stick in each slot and freeze 5-10 minutes.
- Melt handful of white melting chips. Stick tip of each cake pop stick in chocolate then insert into every cake ball and bunny until each has one stick. Set aside to dry.
- Remove cakesicles from freezer and pop out of molds. In bowl, melt orange melts then mix in 1 tablespoon oil and transfer to cup. Dip cakesicles and scrape off excess using rim of cup. Place on parchment paper to dry.
- In bowl, melt green melts then place in zip-top or piping bag. Cut tip off bag, pipe carrot leaves onto piece of parchment paper and let dry.
- Melt remaining white melts and mix in remaining oil. Transfer to cup and dip ball-shaped cake pops and bunnies then tap stick on edge of cup to remove excess.
- Over separate bowl, sprinkle ball-shaped pops with pastel sprinkles. To keep ball shape, let dry by sticking in piece of hard foam. Bunnies can dry face side up on parchment paper. After bunnies are dry, use edible markers to make face and color in ears.
- When carrots and leaves are dry, remelt orange melts and place in piping or zip-top bag. Cut off tip and drizzle orange over carrots. Add small line of orange on each ice pop stick and place leaves on each stick. Let dry.
Easter Sugar Cookies
Recipe courtesy of “Cookin’ Savvy”
- 1/3 cup meringue powder
- 1/2 cup warm water, plus additional for thinning (optional), divided
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 bag (2 pounds) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- assorted food coloring
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- To make icing: Mix meringue powder, 1/2 cup warm water, vanilla, powdered sugar and corn syrup. Separate into bowls and add food coloring; mix with water, as needed, to thin for piping.
- To make cookies: Heat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in egg, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix in flour 1 cup at a time to form dough. Roll dough out to 1/4-1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut into shapes, place on baking sheet and freeze 10 minutes. Bake 8-12 minutes. Cool completely before icing.
- Place icing in zip-top or piping bags and cut off tips. Put cookies on parchment paper. Trace outline first then fill in middle. Use toothpicks to smooth out.
- Let dry 6 hours and finish decorating with different icing colors or edible markers.
Sipping Sunshine: Celebrating National Margarita Day
Celebrate National Margarita Day on February 22nd with a glass rimmed with salt, savoring the taste of summer whether on the rocks or blended! 🍹☀️ #NationalMargaritaDay
February 22nd marks a beloved occasion for cocktail enthusiasts worldwide – National Margarita Day! This festive day invites individuals to raise their glasses and indulge in the tangy, refreshing flavors of this iconic beverage.
The classic Margarita, with its perfect blend of zesty lime, smooth tequila, and a touch of sweetness, encapsulates the essence of summer in every sip. Whether you prefer it on the rocks, elegantly garnished with a salted rim, or blended to icy perfection, National Margarita Day is a celebration of versatility and taste.
Beyond its delightful flavors, the Margarita embodies a spirit of relaxation and enjoyment. It’s a drink that beckons you to unwind, kick back, and savor the moment. Whether shared with friends at a lively gathering or enjoyed solo as a personal indulgence, the Margarita has a way of brightening any occasion.
So, on this National Margarita Day, take a moment to treat yourself to this timeless cocktail. Allow yourself to be transported to a sun-soaked beach with every sip, relishing the flavors and embracing the carefree spirit that the Margarita embodies.
Whether you’re a devoted Margarita aficionado or new to the world of tequila-based delights, National Margarita Day is the perfect excuse to raise a glass, toast to good times, and celebrate the joy of this beloved cocktail. Cheers to National Margarita Day – a day dedicated to sipping sunshine in a glass!
Creamy and Delicious Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Indulge in the creamy goodness of our Chicken Alfredo recipe: tender chicken, al dente pasta, and a rich Parmesan sauce—a true culinary delight!
Welcome to our kitchen! Today, we’re going to show you how to make the best chicken Alfredo that will leave you craving for more. This classic Italian dish is creamy, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying. Let’s get cooking!
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Prep the Ingredients:
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook them in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked. Remove from the pan and slice into thin strips.
- Make the Alfredo Sauce:
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream, stirring constantly until it starts to simmer.
- Gradually whisk in the grated Parmesan cheese until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Combine the Ingredients:
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the Alfredo sauce. Toss to coat the pasta evenly.
- Gently fold in the sliced chicken strips, ensuring they are well coated with the sauce.
- Let the dish simmer for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Plate the chicken Alfredo and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Optionally, sprinkle some extra Parmesan cheese on top for an added cheesy kick.
- Serve hot and enjoy your homemade creamy chicken Alfredo!
There you have it – a simple yet decadent chicken Alfredo recipe that is sure to impress your family and friends. This dish is perfect for a cozy night in or a special gathering. Bon appétit!
Community12 months ago
Diana Gregory Talks to us about Diana Gregory’s Outreach Services
Senior Pickleball Report1 year ago
ACE PICKLEBALL CLUB TO DEBUT THEIR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED INDOOR PICKLEBALL FRANCHISES IN THE US, IN EARLY 2023
Entertainment1 year ago
The Absolute Most Comfortable Pickleball Shoe I’ve Ever Worn!
Blog1 year ago
Unique Experiences at the CitizenM
Automotive12 months ago
2023 Nissan Sentra pricing starts at $19,950
Senior Pickleball Report1 year ago
“THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS OF PICKLEBALL” – VOTING OPEN
influencers1 year ago
Keeping Pickleball WEIRD, INEXPENSIVE and FUN? These GUYS are!
Blog1 year ago
Assistory Showing Support on Senior Assist Day