Bring the Big-Screen Home for National Movie Night with Epson
Epson’s Home Entertainment Options Make National Movie Night Larger-Than-Life
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. /PRNewswire/ — Epson is equipped to take National Movie Night to the next level with the latest lineup of home theater projectors. With major blockbuster films set to release over the next few months, Epson has the perfect companion to elevate your movie nights this summer. Fairly new to the holiday calendar, National Movie Night was founded in 2022 as a day to bring new and old movie night traditions to life.* Celebrated on the second Friday in June, it’s a day to turn off distractions and enjoy the excitement of movies with family and friends.
“What better way to celebrate a movie night than enjoying your favorite films in the ultimate life-size fashion, while in the comfort of your own home,” said Rodrigo, group product manager, projectors, Epson America, Inc. “Movies have been bringing friends and family together for decades and with an extensive lineup of projection technology, Epson hopes to add a little something extra to these special moments to help make memories that last for a lifetime.”
Epson announces summer discounts on home entertainment projectors just in time for National Movie Night on June 9.Tweet
Pop the popcorn, grab your favorite beverage and get ready to enjoy the show with Epson projectors. From the living room to your backyard, rooftop patio, or dedicated home theater space, Epson has the perfect big-screen projector to power your National Movie Night setup:
- Take Big-Screen Viewing Virtually Anywhere: From inside walls to hanging sheets outdoors, the Epson EpiqVision® Mini EF12 Smart Streaming Portable Laser Projectors is the perfect solution for those looking for a more flexible viewing party option. Compact and powerful, it delivers up to 150 inches of big-screen entertainment virtually anywhere. Weighing under five pounds, it’s ultra-portable and features advanced 3-chip 3LCD laser technology with auto picture correction. Designed to get the party up and streaming the moment it is powered on and connected to Wi-Fi, the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 features built-in Android TV™1 with access to several popular streaming channels, including Hulu, HBO, YouTube, Disney+ and more2. Plus, built-in sound by Yamaha so no external speaker is required. Throughout the summer, the Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12 will be available at Amazon, Best Buy and Epson.com for as low as $699.99**.
- Bring On The 4K Experience: Bring an exceptional 4K experience to your big-screen movie viewing with the Home Cinema 3800. Integrating Epson’s proprietary 4K PRO-UHD3 technology with 3,000 lumens of color and white brightness4 and advanced processing technologies for resolution enhancement, color and image processing, the projector faithfully displays content with exceptional levels of brightness and color accuracy. Making your movie night a truly cinematic experience, the Home Cinema 3800 features Epson Precision Lens technology, a high contrast ratio and digital video processing for a simply stunning picture. It also includes a rear-firing, dual 10 W speaker, or use the audio out mini plug to connect an external sound system. Throughout the summer, the Epson Home Cinema 3800 will be available at Amazon, Best Buy and Epson.com for as low as $1,499.99**.
- Mega-Screen Has Arrived: Delivering next-generation technology, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS800 Smart Streaming Laser Projector offers a stunning mega-screen 4K HDR5 viewing experience in virtually any lighting environment. Equipped with 4K PRO-UHD3, 3-chip 3LCD technology, it projects up to 150-inches with 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness4 for bright, colorful and sharp images. Featuring a sleek, modern design that sits inches from the wall for obstruction-free viewing, it seamlessly fits into a range of home décor. It also features built-in Android TV1 for quick streaming and an impressive 2.1 channel virtual surround system by Yamaha. Plus, it supports 4K HDR content with a refresh rate of 60 Hz and comes equipped with a dedicated HDMI port for gaming. Throughout the summer, the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS800 will be available at Amazon, Best Buy and Epson.com for as low as $2,999.99** and families can also take advantage of the on-going bundle promotion available at exclusive retailers offering Epson’s SilverFlex® Ultra ambient light rejecting screen, available in two sizes – 100- and 120-inch – to enjoy a higher contrast image even when ambient light is present.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
*Source: National Holiday Calendar, https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-movie-night-second-friday-in-june/
** Promo pricing will vary by date and by product from June–August 2023; pricing may vary between retail locations and online. See individual retail locations or websites for details and current pricing.
1 In order to use the Android TV, the device must be configured on a network via a wireless connection of 5 Mbps or faster.
2 Some apps require paid subscriptions.
3 4K Resolution Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel to produce an image on screen, up to the stated specification.
4 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
5 HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, see www.epson.com/hdrcompatibility
EPSON and Epson EpiqVision are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. SilverFlex is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. Android TV, Google Assistant, YouTube and YouTube TV are trademarks of Google LLC. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.
MetaBlaze and NFTNYC Partner to Bring Hybrid Escape Room Experience to New York City on April 15th
MetaBlaze, an innovative company that combines blockchain and AI technologies to create immersive entertainment experiences, is partnering with NFTNYC to bring an unparalleled hybrid escape room experience to the heart of New York City. On April 15, the event “Escape Reality – A Journey into Galaxia Blue” will take place at Lume Studios and promises to blur the lines between reality and fantasy.
The event features a hybridized escape room experience packed with 4D visual projections, interactive elements, holograms, and mesmerizing soundscapes. Guests can compete to solve a hybrid escape room challenge that interweaves the physical space and the digital plane of the MetaBlaze universe. Those who solve challenges in the correct sequence and at the fastest times will earn crypto and NFT rewards, such as $MBLZ tokens and MetaGoblin NFTs.
The escape room challenge is broken down into six blocks, running throughout the day. After the final challenge, the MetaBlaze team will deliver a hotly-anticipated keynote presentation to a sold-out crowd. Guests can also explore “The Black Out” room, an underground NFT space, and immerse themselves in the captivating lore of the MetaBlaze universe.
MetaBlaze’s use of blockchain and AI technologies creates a unique ecosystem that combines enigmatic gameplay, storytelling, and digital assets. Attendees of “Escape Reality – A Journey into Galaxia Blue” will have the opportunity to experience this ecosystem firsthand and discover the hidden wonders of the mysterious space.
- 12:00 pm – Doors Open – Explore the space.
- 1 pm – 1:45 pm: Escape Room Challenge Block 1
- 2 pm – 2:45 pm: Escape Room Challenge Block 2
- 3 pm – 3:45 pm: Escape Room Challenge Block 3
- 4 pm – 4:45 pm: Escape Room Challenge Block 4
- 5 pm – 5:45 pm: Escape Room Challenge Block 5
- 6 pm – 6:45 pm: Escape Room Challenge Block 6
- 7 pm – 7:45 pm: Keynote (SOLD OUT)
- 8 pm – Midnight: Live Music
*Note: It is not required to participate in the escape room challenge.
Tickets for the event are available on Eventbrite, and updates can be found on MetaBlaze’s Twitter account. MetaBlaze’s partnership with NFTNYC and “Escape Reality – A Journey into Galaxia Blue” promises to deliver an unforgettable and one-of-a-kind experience that blurs the lines between reality and fantasy.
Miami Mayor Francis X. Suarez and Tyreek Hill Gear Up for Drone Racing World Championship Race at loanDepot park
Culminating the 2022-23 DRL Algorand World Championship Season, an epic drone race and drone light show will illuminate loanDepot park on Saturday, February 25th, honoring Mayor Suarez as the Miami Drone Commissioner and Tyreek Hill for DRL’s First Flight drone lap
NEW YORK /PRNewswire/ — The Drone Racing League (DRL), the world’s premier, professional drone racing property, is bringing the ultimate drone racing party to Miami with celebrity guests, sky-high stunts, and immersive competition. The 2022-23 DRL Algorand World Championship Race, “Miami 3-0-FLY”, will take place at loanDepot park, home to Major League Baseball’s Miami Marlins, on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 7pm, where thousands of fans will watch the world’s 12 best drone pilots fly 90 mph racing drones through a spectacular aerial course around the ballpark.
n celebration of DRL’s first live-audience drone race flying into Miami, Mayor Suarez announced his appointment as the DRL Miami Drone Commissioner today, advocating for continued tech innovation in the Magic City.
“The Drone Racing League is made for Miami, igniting our city’s passion points of technology, sports and entertainment, and I’m proud to serve as their Miami Drone Commissioner. I hope you will all join me for the DRL Algorand World Championship Race on February 25th – it’s going to be amazing,” said Mayor Suarez.
National Football League Miami Dolphins Wide Receiver Tyreek Hill aka “The Cheetah” will also be in attendance at the DRL Championship race as he completes DRL’s inaugural First Flight to launch the competition. Fans will witness the NFL’s fastest player fly the fastest drone with DRL Champion Pilot Alex Vanover to officially open the course.
“The Drone Racing League represents everything I’m a fan of – tech, speed, gaming and fierce competition,” said Hill. “I’m excited for you to watch me make DRL history and launch DRL’s First Flight with the fastest drone racers in the world.”
DRL partners will immerse fans throughout the event. Algorand, the leading high-performance blockchain platform, will both offer guests the opportunity to redeem a complimentary NFT POAP (proof of attendance) and stage a jaw-dropping, 11-minute, post-race drone light show with Go Drones Show. Set to music, 400 drones will sparkle above the crowd, soaring into interactive QR codes and other animations.
The United States Air Force will bring its “ECHO Experience”, demonstrating the importance of cognitive abilities in the United States Air Force’s mission through virtual reality, and offering fans the ability to win a visit to the DRL Flight Deck and meet a DRL pilot. T-Mobile will debut a new XR experience powered by its 5G network to provide 3D visualizations of DRL’s aerial racecourse, competition and pilot results. DRL will also spotlight brand partners including Google Cloud, Draganfly and Pointskash during the race, and celebrate the league’s recent drone-flying lessons with Marlins players, including former All-Star Jean Segura, Jesus Sanchez, Jacob Amaya and Jordan Groshans, and top Marlins prospects Yiddi Cappe and Victor Mesa Jr., all who had first-hand experiences at the Marlins FanFest.
“We love flying with the other professional sports leagues – so of course the fastest NFL player had to join the fastest sport! From launching our First Flight to racing through MLB’s iconic Miami baseball stadium and lighting up the sky with hundreds of drones, the DRL Algorand World Championship will be an epic event for all attendees,” said DRL President Rachel Jacobson.
Tickets to the race are on sale HERE.
Following an intense season of drone races that spanned real-life, esports and the metaverse, the DRL Algorand World Championship will air on NBC and on DRL’s YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitch on March 26th at 1pm EST.
Drone Racing League (DRL) is the world’s premier professional drone racing property. The best drone pilots in the world fly in DRL and millions of fans watch them race on NBC, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Combining groundbreaking technology and immersive drone racing, DRL is creating a new era of sports that brings high-speed competition in real life, in virtual simulation, and in the metaverse. Founded by Nicholas Horbaczewski in 2015, DRL is privately-held and headquartered in NYC. For more information, visit www.drl.io.
SOURCE Drone Racing League
Community9 months ago
Diana Gregory Talks to us about Diana Gregory’s Outreach Services
Senior Pickleball Report10 months ago
ACE PICKLEBALL CLUB TO DEBUT THEIR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED INDOOR PICKLEBALL FRANCHISES IN THE US, IN EARLY 2023
Entertainment11 months ago
The Absolute Most Comfortable Pickleball Shoe I’ve Ever Worn!
Blog10 months ago
Unique Experiences at the CitizenM
Automotive9 months ago
2023 Nissan Sentra pricing starts at $19,950
Senior Pickleball Report10 months ago
“THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS OF PICKLEBALL” – VOTING OPEN
influencers9 months ago
Keeping Pickleball WEIRD, INEXPENSIVE and FUN? These GUYS are!
Blog11 months ago
Assistory Showing Support on Senior Assist Day