ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. /PRNewswire/ — Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise is announcing an unprecedented deal with star athlete and mayonnaise enthusiast, Will Levis. The quarterback captured the hearts — and shock — of fans when he showed his unapologetic love for mayonnaise by putting it into his coffee. Hellmann’s is recognizing the pro-athlete’s immense talent and profound love for our creamy spread with an unparalleled contract: a lifetime supply of mayonnaise.
As the first athlete to secure such a deal from the number one best-selling mayonnaise brand, Levis and Hellmann’s aim to show how mayonnaise’s limitless possibilities can creatively elevate any dish, even if that means adding a dollop to your morning coffee. In an emotional press conference, Levis announces the partnership and details his lifetime love for Hellmann’s, from childhood sandwiches made by his mom to his high school lunch lady spreading the love…and mayo.
“I’ll admit I did not expect my mayonnaise and coffee combination to go viral – but I’m glad it did because it brought this partnership to life,” said Will Levis. “Hellmann’s is a staple ingredient for me and getting to show my fans how to use it in different ways, whether it’s game day dishes or mixing it in my coffee, knowing I’ll have the mayonnaise in my fridge for a lifetime is a dream come true. “
The unexpected mayonnaise-coffee combo catapulted Levis into condiment stardom, and he’s embracing it with open arms — and open jars of mayonnaise. Together Hellmann’s and Will are unleashing a groundbreaking partnership fueled by a shared passion for the delectable condiment that knows no bounds. Fans can anticipate an array of innovative recipes on Hellmann’s website and social channels, each featuring creative ways to add mayonnaise to any dish and endorsed by Will Levis himself.
“We are thrilled about this groundbreaking lifetime supply partnership with Will Levis, the first of its kind for Hellmann’s, that truly captures his love for mayonnaise,” said Chris Symmes, Marketing Director, Dressings & Condiments at Unilever Nutrition North America. “His viral mayonnaise-in-coffee sensation caught our attention – but above all – we hope our collaboration with Will serves as a reminder of the incredible versatility of our product. Hellmann’s is an essential Game Day, and every day, ingredient, capable of elevating and bringing new life to your favorite foods…and even drinks.”
Hellmann’s is no stranger to game day moments, from being an essential ingredient in tailgate classics such as Buffalo Chicken Dip and mouthwatering sandwich spreads to participating in the Big Game and driving awareness of the important issue of food waste at home. The new partnership and lifetime supply of Hellmann’s contract with Levis furthers the brand’s commitment to becoming a meaningful part of these moments, making watch parties and tailgates even more delicious for fans all season long. Keep watching Hellmann’s social channels for the next great football moment this fall.
About Unilever North America
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, and Foods & Refreshment products, with sales in over 190 countries and products used by 3.4 billion people every day. We have 148,000 employees and generated sales of €52.4 billion in 2021. Over half of our footprint is in developing and emerging markets. We have around 400 brands found in homes all over the world – including iconic brands like Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Magnum, Axe, Ben & Jerry’s, Degree, Seventh Generation, St. Ives, Suave, TRESemmé, and Vaseline.
Our vision is to be the global leader in sustainable business and to demonstrate how our purpose-led, future-fit business model drives superior performance. We have a long tradition of being a progressive, responsible business. It goes back to the days of our founder William Lever, who launched the world’s first purposeful brand, Sunlight Soap, more than 100 years ago, and it’s at the heart of how we run our company today.
The Unilever Compass, our sustainable business strategy, is set out to help us deliver superior performance and drive sustainable and responsible growth, while:
— improving the health of the planet;
— improving people’s health, confidence and wellbeing; and
— contributing to a fairer and more socially inclusive world.
While there is still more to do, in the past year we’re proud to have achieved sector leadership in S&P’s Dow Jones Sustainability Index, ‘Triple A’ status in CDP’s Climate, Water and Forest benchmarks, and to be named as the top ranked company in the GlobeScan/SustainAbility Sustainability Leaders survey for the eleventh consecutive year.
For more information on Unilever U.S. and its brands visit: www.unileverusa.com
Get Creative with Easter Sweets
Kid-friendly crafts that bring loved ones together
(Family Features) Holiday hams and deviled eggs may take center stage at Easter gatherings, but edible crafts offer a reminder of the magic of the season that’s found in moments spent together. Simple recipes that call for a dose of creativity are perfect ways to bring the kids to the kitchen, made even easier when all that work leads to sweet treats.
While plastic eggs may have led to a decline in good, old-fashioned egg-dyeing, there are still fun ways to bring crafts back to Easter celebrations. Consider these Kids Krafty Easter Cake Pops, which call for little ones to help dip seasonal shapes in chocolate, use cake molds and more.
Children of virtually any age can relish in the joys of using cookie cutters and decorating Easter Sugar Cookies, all with a little supervision and short list of instructions. This version shows how to make the cookies and homemade icing so you can create any color you desire for maximum creativity.
Remember, these delicious crafts don’t have to be perfect – having fun and making memories that last a lifetime are what make Easter truly special.
Visit Culinary.net to find more Easter inspiration and recipes from “Cookin’ Savvy.”
Kids Krafty Easter Cake Pops
Recipe courtesy of “Cookin’ Savvy”
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 can frosting
- 1 bunny chocolate mold
- 1 cakesicle mold
- ice pop sticks
- 1 bag white chocolate chips or melting chips
- cake pop sticks
- 1 bag orange melting chips
- 2 tablespoons canola or coconut oil, divided
- 1 bag green melting chips
- pastel sprinkles
- 1 piece hard foam (optional)
- edible markers
- Bake cake according to package instructions and let cool completely.
- Crumble cake and mix with 1/2 can frosting until dough forms. Add more frosting, if needed. Using small cookie scoop, form dough into balls and set aside. Place dough in bunny molds then pop out and set aside with balls. Place dough in cakesicle mold, insert ice pop stick in each slot and freeze 5-10 minutes.
- Melt handful of white melting chips. Stick tip of each cake pop stick in chocolate then insert into every cake ball and bunny until each has one stick. Set aside to dry.
- Remove cakesicles from freezer and pop out of molds. In bowl, melt orange melts then mix in 1 tablespoon oil and transfer to cup. Dip cakesicles and scrape off excess using rim of cup. Place on parchment paper to dry.
- In bowl, melt green melts then place in zip-top or piping bag. Cut tip off bag, pipe carrot leaves onto piece of parchment paper and let dry.
- Melt remaining white melts and mix in remaining oil. Transfer to cup and dip ball-shaped cake pops and bunnies then tap stick on edge of cup to remove excess.
- Over separate bowl, sprinkle ball-shaped pops with pastel sprinkles. To keep ball shape, let dry by sticking in piece of hard foam. Bunnies can dry face side up on parchment paper. After bunnies are dry, use edible markers to make face and color in ears.
- When carrots and leaves are dry, remelt orange melts and place in piping or zip-top bag. Cut off tip and drizzle orange over carrots. Add small line of orange on each ice pop stick and place leaves on each stick. Let dry.
Easter Sugar Cookies
Recipe courtesy of “Cookin’ Savvy”
- 1/3 cup meringue powder
- 1/2 cup warm water, plus additional for thinning (optional), divided
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 bag (2 pounds) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- assorted food coloring
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- To make icing: Mix meringue powder, 1/2 cup warm water, vanilla, powdered sugar and corn syrup. Separate into bowls and add food coloring; mix with water, as needed, to thin for piping.
- To make cookies: Heat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in egg, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix in flour 1 cup at a time to form dough. Roll dough out to 1/4-1/2-inch thickness.
- Cut into shapes, place on baking sheet and freeze 10 minutes. Bake 8-12 minutes. Cool completely before icing.
- Place icing in zip-top or piping bags and cut off tips. Put cookies on parchment paper. Trace outline first then fill in middle. Use toothpicks to smooth out.
- Let dry 6 hours and finish decorating with different icing colors or edible markers.
Sipping Sunshine: Celebrating National Margarita Day
Celebrate National Margarita Day on February 22nd with a glass rimmed with salt, savoring the taste of summer whether on the rocks or blended! 🍹☀️ #NationalMargaritaDay
February 22nd marks a beloved occasion for cocktail enthusiasts worldwide – National Margarita Day! This festive day invites individuals to raise their glasses and indulge in the tangy, refreshing flavors of this iconic beverage.
The classic Margarita, with its perfect blend of zesty lime, smooth tequila, and a touch of sweetness, encapsulates the essence of summer in every sip. Whether you prefer it on the rocks, elegantly garnished with a salted rim, or blended to icy perfection, National Margarita Day is a celebration of versatility and taste.
Beyond its delightful flavors, the Margarita embodies a spirit of relaxation and enjoyment. It’s a drink that beckons you to unwind, kick back, and savor the moment. Whether shared with friends at a lively gathering or enjoyed solo as a personal indulgence, the Margarita has a way of brightening any occasion.
So, on this National Margarita Day, take a moment to treat yourself to this timeless cocktail. Allow yourself to be transported to a sun-soaked beach with every sip, relishing the flavors and embracing the carefree spirit that the Margarita embodies.
Whether you’re a devoted Margarita aficionado or new to the world of tequila-based delights, National Margarita Day is the perfect excuse to raise a glass, toast to good times, and celebrate the joy of this beloved cocktail. Cheers to National Margarita Day – a day dedicated to sipping sunshine in a glass!
Creamy and Delicious Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Indulge in the creamy goodness of our Chicken Alfredo recipe: tender chicken, al dente pasta, and a rich Parmesan sauce—a true culinary delight!
Welcome to our kitchen! Today, we’re going to show you how to make the best chicken Alfredo that will leave you craving for more. This classic Italian dish is creamy, flavorful, and oh-so-satisfying. Let’s get cooking!
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Prep the Ingredients:
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook them in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked. Remove from the pan and slice into thin strips.
- Make the Alfredo Sauce:
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream, stirring constantly until it starts to simmer.
- Gradually whisk in the grated Parmesan cheese until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Combine the Ingredients:
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the Alfredo sauce. Toss to coat the pasta evenly.
- Gently fold in the sliced chicken strips, ensuring they are well coated with the sauce.
- Let the dish simmer for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Plate the chicken Alfredo and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Optionally, sprinkle some extra Parmesan cheese on top for an added cheesy kick.
- Serve hot and enjoy your homemade creamy chicken Alfredo!
There you have it – a simple yet decadent chicken Alfredo recipe that is sure to impress your family and friends. This dish is perfect for a cozy night in or a special gathering. Bon appétit!
Community12 months ago
Diana Gregory Talks to us about Diana Gregory’s Outreach Services
Senior Pickleball Report1 year ago
ACE PICKLEBALL CLUB TO DEBUT THEIR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED INDOOR PICKLEBALL FRANCHISES IN THE US, IN EARLY 2023
Entertainment1 year ago
The Absolute Most Comfortable Pickleball Shoe I’ve Ever Worn!
Blog1 year ago
Unique Experiences at the CitizenM
Automotive12 months ago
2023 Nissan Sentra pricing starts at $19,950
Senior Pickleball Report1 year ago
“THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS OF PICKLEBALL” – VOTING OPEN
influencers1 year ago
Keeping Pickleball WEIRD, INEXPENSIVE and FUN? These GUYS are!
Blog1 year ago
Assistory Showing Support on Senior Assist Day